Free money is a paradox

When I was a child, I always thought it would be cool to be 100. I was young and dumb thus had no understanding how horrible being 100 could be if health and wealth were NOT factored into the longevity.

Sure it would be cool to be able to run a 4-minute mile or bench 300lbs, but circumstances known as genetics and such make those endeavors seem impractical. If I consume quality foods and expend moderate activity to offset caloric intake "health" can be achieved. Meh, it's hard at times to get healthy when life is hectic, but it's feasible if you consider how easy it is to become a MILLIONAIRE.

There's the old mockery saying about Bill Gates walking and not bothering to pick up a HUNDRED dollar bill, since Bill Gates makes GOBS more than the effort requires. It's free money, but the moral of the stupory is that Bill Gates has better things to do than pick up a HUNDRED dollar bill.

Stupid reasoning on the surface and in reality, but the underlining fact that TIME is MONEY is the lesson of this impractical example. 

We take time for granted if we don't value it. 

Most of our time is absolutely wasted without any ROI.

The point of this blog will be the exploration of saving money with regards to time management and other long term thinking.

Does it make sense to "shop around" or to "clip coupons" when both options involve actually buying something which may not necessarily be bought in the first place?

Impulse shopping can stem from "saving" money on a "sale" for something devoid of value.

Frugality is NOT "cheapness." 

I used to be cheap. I used to avoid spending money out of spite. I used to be single and MISERable, since I was saving money without purpose, then I met someone that taught me I needed eat more than rice and oatmeal. Meh, I had another blogosphere that lacked focus but meandered about my pressing thoughts of the day much like a diary.


Comments